Sunday, February 6, 2011

What Super Bowl?

Yeah, that's me.

I am one of very few people in America who couldn't care less about the Super Bowl. 
I don't watch it.
I don't care who wins it.
Some years, I didn't even know who was playing in it.

So instead, this Super Bowl Sunday I spent nine. straight. hours. doing homework.

And that's after I spent about five doing homework yesterday.

Yes, my brain is fried.

Here's what I've completed this weekend:
- read 3 chapters for Lifetime Wellness
- completed the online Lifetime Wellness quiz
- wrote a letter and translated it into French
- read 2 chapters & 4 documents for US History
- read 2 chapters for Environmental Science

This jam-packed weekend is all thanks to the fact that by some trick of satan, my teachers all give their first test within the same week and a half.  My Statistics and Science teachers are both giving their tests on Thursday.  I have their classes back to back.

Gotta love college, huh?

So needless to say, my mind is exhausted.  I rewarded myself for all my hard work by having a 25-minute conversation with Matt.  My best friend is hilarious.  That kid makes me laugh more than anyone else in the world.

Now, I am off to bed.  Congrats to all you Packers fans out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment