Sunday, November 6, 2011

Reminders

Oh, look, it's Sunday night again.

The good news: I got all of my homework done at a good hour. (aside from the work I needed to get done on my Scopes project, but that didn't HAVE to be done today)

The bad news: Campbell lost the championship 1-0.  It was an intense game.  The goal didn't even happen till like the 80th minute.  Radford got a free kick deservedly, because even I saw the foul on a not-so-spectacular livestream video, and a player headed the ball into the net just above Ryann's hands.  She's probably beating herself up about it, but so is the player who committed the foul most likely.  Either way, it was one hell of a fight, and it's games like this and a team like this that make me proud to be a Camel.  It reminded me of how happy I am to be a part of this school.

I made two signs for my wall this weekend, too.


I love that quote.  It's from Angie Smith's book "What Women Fear," and it's something that I know I need to remember.  Plus it makes for pretty decoration above my desk.  :)  If you don't know who Angie Smith is, check her out.  Christian or not, she will speak to you in some way, I promise.

And...



I first read that on sweet Sara Frankl's blog, and it's also something I could use a daily reminder of.  There can be great power in words, my friends.

I have a headache.  I blame doing the study guide for my Scope & Methods test tomorrow.  I'm kinda nervous about it, but I probably shouldn't be considering how I did on the first two tests.  The cumulative final, on the other hand, is a completely different story. ;)  Really, though, I'm lucky I managed to make it to the end of the review considering I had dark circles in my vision for the end part of it.  That's something my migraines have decided to start causing.  It's fun.

Have a wonderful Monday!

2 comments:

  1. Love Angie Smith. :) Hers was one of the first blogs I ever read. :)

    ReplyDelete