Friday, November 25, 2011

Thank you God for a better day.

Tonight's meal was awesome.  I couldn't take pictures of all of the amazing food because I didn't realize my camera battery was dead until about 5 minutes before we started eating, but at least I'll be able to take pictures tomorrow.  We had turkey croquets with special flour gravy, fresh green beans, Mommom's sister's sweet corn from her farm, pork loin, the amazing mashed potatoes, sweet potato casserole, squash casserole, broccoli-cheese-rice casserole, stuffed mushrooms, cranberry-apple-orange relish, and my uncle's awesome homemade bread.  At least I think that was all.  That should give you a pretty good idea of how well we ate tonight, anyway.  It was really good to see my Uncle Kirk, Aunt Donna, Dusty, and Brianna because we really don't get to see each other much now that Dusty and I are at school, and they're constantly running Bri to soccer practices and such.

Frankly, I'm just glad there wasn't a lot of fighting today.  Of course, that's probably because Chelsea was at work from 9 to 5, but hey, I'll take it however I can get it.

My grandma took me to Jacksonville today to exchange the NC State hoodie she bought me because it was way too big.  Wow.  I know it had to be done because the game is tomorrow, but I never want to go to any retail store on Black Friday ever again.

Yay! The game is tomorrow! :D

The game starts at 12:30, so my mom says we're pulling out of the driveway at 8:00 sharp because we have to pick up Holly and get into the good handicap parking area.  I've still got to watch a 112-minute movie for my English class, so I better get started!

1 comment:

  1. Man what a game! We didn't watch it (we had our family dinner at 1:00), but we just watched the highlights. Was it insane being there?

    ReplyDelete