Wednesday, November 23, 2011

A for Effort

Today's been really up and down. 

I haven't kept my cool as much as I should have, but I really am trying.

I'm thankful that God knows my heart and knows when I'm putting in the effort but simply falling short, as I do ever so often.
Tomorrow's Thanksgiving.  Wow.  We're only having a small meal tomorrow because Uncle Kirk and his family are going to Aunt Donna's parents' house.  Since we really don't care about doing it on the exact day, they're coming to our house Friday for the big, full-blown meal.

Hopefully I'll really be able to focus tomorrow because I haven't gotten enough done today.  But it'll get done.  It always does.

I need Benadryl.  I swear I am allergic to this house.  Darn sinuses.

Here's hoping I do better tomorrow.  And the next day.  And the next day.

1 comment:

  1. Happy Thanksgiving!!!! I hope your day was wonderful. :)

    ReplyDelete