Friday, November 18, 2011

Bright Spots

Overall, honestly, I don't really feel any better than I did yesterday.

But I am so grateful that God gave me the bright spot of seeing my dear friends reach their goal.  I don't think anything makes me happier in this life than seeing people I love be rewarded for their hard work and dedication.

Also kind of really beautiful?  I think this is the first time my faith has completely outweighed my fear.  Throughout the past three and a half weeks, even though I had seconds of doubt, I knew deep in my soul that God was going to provide this for them. 

I just didn't think the last six grand would show up in twenty-four hours.  That God of ours is such a showoff sometimes. ;)

I don't really have much to say today.  My mind is tired, and I have a lot of work to do. 

I have hope.  I have friends.  I have the security in knowing that God always provides.

So what it basically boils down to is this: even when I feel down, my life is good. 

Hopefully I'm a little more verbose tomorrow. :)

1 comment:

  1. "Also kind of really beautiful? I think this is the first time my faith has completely outweighed my fear. Throughout the past three and a half weeks, even though I had seconds of doubt, I knew deep in my soul that God was going to provide this for them."


    No, that's not kind of really beautiful. It *is* really beautiful.

    ReplyDelete