Monday, December 20, 2010

Hopefully

Today was a big step in the right direction for me...

I can only think of three times I've sneezed today.

Hallelujah.

I'm still wheezing, and my face still hurts,

but that's nothing.  I can deal with that.

It was the sneezing 24/7 that was driving me batty.

Hopefully this means I'm getting past being sick and I can completely enjoy the rest of my winter break.

Plus, today was a step in the right direction for Blake, too.

Getting his ear tubes put in went off without a hitch,

so hopefully he won't be dealing with those nasty ear infections all the time anymore.

Back to see Dr. P tomorrow.

Hopefully that ingrown toenail infection isn't a problem anymore,

so hopefully I won't have to go back to see him for a while.

I can only imagine how tired my grandma is of driving to Wilmington at this point.

Last thing, hopefully I'll get to have dinner with Matt tomorrow like he said.

We talked about it tonight and he said it should work, but one can just never be sure with him.

Yawn.

Good night, after a day full of hopefully's.....

No comments:

Post a Comment