Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Hooray.

For the first time in my entire life,

my entire life, people!

I have two feet in good shape.

Dr. P was quite pleased with both of my feet today.

It was seriously like a five-minute appointment.

I don't have to go back to see him till my Spring Break in March.

He is happy; thus, I am happy.

I don't know what was better in my day - that appointment, or getting to have dinner with Matt.

what can I say....Mom isn't the greatest photographer, I'm laughing at her and Matt looks like he's high.

there, muuuuuuch better....

We went to Las Fincas for some awesome Mexican food.

Thanks to a really really crappy waitress, we ended up getting over an hour to eat and talk and laugh.

What I would do without that kid...

The good news is that he and Simone worked things out, and if he's good, then I'm good.

That doesn't mean I worry about him any less, but he's happy, and that's what I care about.

Tomorrow, I am off to Mom's school with her to do some power grading in hopes that she can not have to go on Thursday.  Stupid public schools and their stupid short Christmas breaks.

Holly comes in tomorrow (!!!!!) so it'd be nice if she didn't have to spend the whole day on Thursday at work, when Holly's only here from tomorrow till Sunday.  Speaking of Holly, she miraculously managed to find another job in only five days, so she is not going to go to Campbell next semester.  She is, however, going to move to Campbell next fall - this gives her roommate, Carmen, to find a new roommate and to get used to the idea.

All righty then. Must go take a shower.

No comments:

Post a Comment