Monday, December 13, 2010

Talk about making someone's week!

I got my first grade back today.

My Western Civ grade.

Which is awesome in itself considering how stressed out I was about that final.

Well guess what I got on the final...




A 96!!!!!!!!!!!

And you know what that gave me for the semester?



A 91!!!! That's an A, people!

I, in no way, shape, or form, was expecting to get an A in this class!

It was probably curved, but I really don't even care - an A is an A is an A!

:)

That aside, I rescheduled my Wilmington appointments today to go to the doctor.

A really smart decision, in my opinion, because if I waited much longer I could've easily been sent to the hospital.

It's a lovely combo of some strep-like throat infection and bronchitis.

I received my usual winter cocktail of an inhaled steroid and an antibiotic.

Fun times.

And yes, in case you were wondering, I'm still giddy about that A. :D


No comments:

Post a Comment