Saturday, December 18, 2010

Is it just me...

Is it just me, or do the best people always end up being treated the worst?

Matt's girlfriend Simone is mad at him because he was going to go to the movies with a female friend of his, who just so happens to be one of his exes. He dated her for about two weeks after the first time he and Simone broke up, and he broke up with her because he was still in love with Simone. She started threatening him saying if he did it she was breaking up with him, and a whole bunch of crap.

Basically, I'm sitting here watching my best friend get treated like crap for no reason.

And I'm pissed. Matt is many things, but a cheater is not one of them. He is loyal to a fault, and if he is dating Simone, he's not going to do anything with this girl. He, of all people, does not deserve being treated this way.

This goes far beyond the fact that I'm in love with him. It's about the fact that I am fiercely protective of anyone I care about, and knowing he is hurt right now makes me feel absolutely sick. If I had ever spoken to this girl before, I'd say something to her now. Because she obviously has no idea what she has. Or what she's doing to a guy that wouldn't hurt a fly.

Sigh. People suck.

No comments:

Post a Comment