Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Too rah loo rah too rah loo rye aye!

I officially have fallen in love with the show The Sing-Off.

It's amazing.

Groups of singers perform songs a cappella - no instruments, no help whatsoever.

And let me tell ya, some of these performances have sounded better than the original versions of the songs.

Like this group - Street Corner Symphony singing one of my absolute favorite songs.



Is it or is it absolutely amazing what they can do with their voices?

The title? Is a part of the song "Come On, Eileen." Another song SCS performed. I've had it in my head all day long.

Just thought I'd post a little random, meaningless fun for your enjoyment. :)

Tomorrow, I have to get braces. Blah. And then I have to go to Wilmington for a check-up with Dr. P. Thankfully, my foot is doing completely fantastic, so he'll be happy and the appointment shouldn't take long at all. It's just a matter of how long I have to wait before I'm seen that will determine how long we're there.

G'night.

No comments:

Post a Comment