Friday, December 27, 2013

Pictures a-plenty.

Today was, all in all, another bust.  I'm pretty sure I have viral bronchitis.  I finally begged my way onto a 12-day burst of Prednisone, which is pretty much the one medicine left that may heal my lungs after nearly two weeks of not being able to breathe.  However, being 9 days out from surgery and a MRSA carrier means that being on Prednisone, a steroid, makes me highly susceptible to getting an infection.  Since I was on 2000 mg of antibiotics a day for a week and that did nothing, this was a risk I had to take if I want to breathe well before I go back to school.

So since nothing blog-worthy happened today, here are the pictures I actually managed to upload from Christmas.  They're nearly all pictures of Blake, because he's the fun part.





He was so obsessed with this pirate chest that he didn't want to open the rest of his presents.








This would be the stupid trampoline we were up all night trying to get put together.  For me, it was all worth it when I saw his face as he jumped on it.


True story:  since before Halloween (he was Jake from Jake and the Neverland Pirates for Halloween), Blake has insisted that a pirate says "Yo yo ho!"  It's still funny.




My precious!



I can't believe this girl is a freshman in high school and almost 15.


Surgery buddies!  Dustin had his shoulder operated on the Friday before my thyroid surgery.


I'm so behind on...everything.  And my family is getting hit hard right now.  Prayers for all of us would be greatly appreciated.

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment