Thursday, December 19, 2013

I am quite over today.

The first day or two after surgery are the worst. Add in the fact that I'm sick and I'm just all in all miserable.

Every muscle in my body hurts. It's so weird how surgery on your throat can make your abdominal muscles spaz every time you try to sit up. So needless to say, I haven't done much sitting up today.

Oh, and then there's the fact that my mother is mad at me because I'm upset that she didn't come home until almost 8:00, leaving me to fend for mysef several more hours than was necessary (because Chelsea is never any help), because apparently to her, going out to dinner with the boyfriend she sees all the time anyway is of higher priority than helping the daughter who just had surgery yesterday. Never mind the fact that I've been at her beck and call every second that I've been in this house in the four weeks since her surgery. And I was even doing stuff for her last night. You know, like four hours after getting out of surgery. But sure, I'm the outrageous and selfish one.

So yeah, I'm completely over today. At least I got to talk to Matt for like 45 minutes. That was awesome. And he's coming home for Christmas. I am stoked about that. :)

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment