Thursday, December 5, 2013

The Highlights

Lunch with Jay: As great as it always is. The perfect blend of normal friend talk and him being a complete dork and making me laugh hysterically.  Saying goodbye to him was not easy.  Surprisingly, when he hugged me (or mauled me, rather. like Jay does), he immediately said, "I'm gonna miss you."  Which for a words of affirmation girl like me is always touching to hear.  Are some of the friendships I made this semester going to take more effort next semester?  Yep, definitely.  But these people are worth it.

20th century Foreign Relations final: About what I expected.  I'll be happy if I get a B in the class.

Dinner with Austin: So good.  I calculated it tonight, and it's only been 38 days since that night that he showed up in my dorm, but I feel like I've known him for years.  He has been the biggest gift and the coolest surprise about this semester.  And thankfully, I didn't have to say goodbye to him quite yet (we're both leaving Saturday morning) because I have something to give him tomorrow.


Realizing the bookstore is open on Saturday, which means I don't have to turn my books in tomorrow, which means I don't have to do my prep essays for my Saturday final until tomorrow: A really good feeling for a college student in finals week. Procrastination for the win!

Glee: One of the strangest hours of TV I've seen in a long time.

Scandal: Gets creepier by the episode.

Setting up plans for tomorrow, with old friends and new friends: PRICELESS.

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment