Sunday, December 29, 2013

A step in the right direction!

For the first time since getting home from Texas, I feel like I actually had a decent amount of energy today.  YAY for that.  I'm definitely still coughing an absurd amount, but it's only Day 3 on the Prednisone, so this is very promising.

It's now almost 1:30 in the morning.  I woke up around 6:20 for absolutely no reason, which is crazy considering what time I fell asleep last night.  I helped Mom make chicken soup (because she had been up since 4 doing all sorts of things, but she also slept all day yesterday thanks to a tooth infection), then watched/got terrorized by Blake until about 12:30 (though Mom was around for most of it, he just happened to really like beating the crap out of me today).

After I took a nap, I started in on reading a book that I need to understand properly to write a book review on.  I got through 206 pages today.  The last 25 will have to wait for tomorrow.  Thankfully writing my two book reviews (there's another one, too) should not take too long because of my ability.  Then, I will be down to two incompletes from this past semester.

If y'all could pray for continued healing for my lungs and sinuses, that I avoid any infections, and that I continue to have productive days so I can get my school work done as well as the grad school applications that have deadlines very soon, I would greatly appreciate it.

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment