Thursday, December 20, 2012

Apparently the world is ending tomorrow...or something.

I feel horrible tonight, so all I can think to write tonight is just the basic details of what happened today.

Also, seriously, every man on the planet should be thankful he wasn't born a woman. Blah.

I got in the shower at 10:00.

Mommom came by at 11:00 to pick me up so I could go get lunch for me and Chelsea because there's no food in the house until tomorrow (payday!).

I ate.

I did lots of laundry.

I finished Radical.

I ate Chinese food for dinner.

I edited more stuff for Alex.

I listened to lots of music, including a new song from The Band Perry that's kind of addicting. (My musical tastes are becoming more and more Southern-influenced every day. What is happening to me?!  I'm the girl that grew up listening to '70s and '80s classic rock.)

And now I'm going to bed because I have to get up at 5:30 because I'm going to work with Mom tomorrow.    Then we're going shopping for who knows what after that.  It's gonna be a long day.

That is...if the day even finishes. Dun dun dun....

(No, for the record, I don't seriously believe in this Mayan apocalypse business.)

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment