Friday, December 21, 2012

A long but awesome day!

I am so tired right now.

5:30 am - wake up, get ready

6:30 am - leave, drop Blake off at school, drop Chelsea off at work

7:35 am - arrive at Mom's school

7:45-11:35 am - grade, enter grades, organize papers

11:50 am-1:00 pm - lunch with one of Mom's colleagues at a Mexican restaurant, I had these chicken fajita nachos that were AMAZING.

1:00-8:00 pm - shopping, lots of shopping

Then home.

Then unloading tons of stuff.

Then eating.

Then trying to relax.

Then shower.

Now bed, but before I go.  I got an AMAZING surprise today:

My mom got me an iPhone!!!!!!!!

Finally!  I felt like I was the only person I know who didn't have one.  And I had pretty much resigned myself to the fact that I was not getting one for Christmas, so of course, my mom surprised me with one.  Thank the Lord for Sprint deals; the actual phone was free, all we paid was insurance, activation fee, and a phone case.  I'm giving Mom $50 from my Christmas money.  And this wasn't totally a luxury gift; my old phone has been getting worse by the day, so I needed a new one.  I know this isn't a big deal to most people, but it pretty much made my day.

Oh, and would you look at that?  The Mayans were wrong.  Then again, if the Mayans were good at predicting the future, there would still be Mayans.

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment