Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Jesus wins.

I don't even know what to say.

I am overwhelmed.  And exhausted, can't forget exhausted.

I'm not supposed to be this exhausted before finals even begin.

But I am so overwhelmed right now that I feel like I've been hit by a bus.

I can feel satan gripping at every one of my insecurities and worries and fears and latching on.  About my migraines, my friendships, my grades/finals. That's got to be why something minor happened about 20 minutes ago and I broke down in tears.  But you know what?  Sometimes you just need to cry.

But I refuse to cower to a liar.  More than that, though, satan can't win.  My heart has already been won.  My battle has already been won.  JESUS WINS.  And that is something to rejoice about.

I'm adding something to my wall tonight to go with the other quotes I have.  It's actually something I got from Taylor (surprise, surprise).  Four simple words.

The Gospel is bigger.

And he was right.  No matter what is going on, the Gospel is bigger.  God is bigger.  And I am safe.  Hallelujah.



post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment