Monday, December 3, 2012

I can't believe I'm awake right now.

Actually, I can believe it because when you procrastinate on 3 papers until the very last week, you end up with some very late nights.

What I meant is that I can't believe my body is allowing me to be awake right now, considering it's 2:30 am, I got less than 5 hours of sleep last night, and I put in about 9 solid hours of writing a paper in French today on top of 4 classes and studying for a test.

But Hallelujah, one paper is done.  That means I only have one more left, and I actually like reading/writing about the French Revolution.

That doesn't matter right now, though.  All that matters is that I can sleep.  I wasn't letting myself go to bed tonight until I got this paper done.  I'm honestly amazed I'm done this early.  I'll still get a decent amount of sleep tonight because today was the last day of classes and tomorrow is reading day so I can sleep in.

Yay sleep.  I like sleep.

One week left.

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment