Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Hallelujah.

Almost exactly 48 hours after I finished my first French paper, I finished my second French paper.

It's 2:30 am, and I am finally done with all my term papers.  YAY!!!!  I feel like I can breath easy now.  The three actual tests I have left are going to be nothing compared to writing 17+ pages of French in basically 3 days.

It's a miracle I'm done this early, really, considering I didn't start writing until just after 10:00.  Thankfully, I had all my sources organized chronologically and labeled already.  I guess that shows how much I like writing/learning about the French Revolution - this paper took SO much less time than the Lit paper did!

Speaking of Lit, the final today was a lot easier than I expected it to be, so that was a relief.

Okay, that about sums up my day.  Thankfully my French History final is at noon, so I can sleep in until 10:00 and still have time to review my notes and all that, because I'm certainly too exhausted to do it now.

Of course, I'd like to say that the stress of having to write 3 papers in 5 days has taught me a lesson in procrastination, but let's be honest - I'm probably going to make a similar mistake next semester. :p

Hashtag: College Kid Problems.

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment