Thursday, September 6, 2012

Change of plans.

When you wake up on an unexpected day off with horrendous migraine, and then sleep all day, you don't get work done.

When it's 10:45 pm, and you have a 2-page paper due at 2:00 the next day that you haven't started yet, and you have an early wake-up call for class, you don't have time to blog about a topic that's been weighing on you.

I have to get this paper written and I can't stop watching Barack Obama speak at the DNC.  Fun fact: My mom watched him speak (on TV) at the 2004 DNC when he was just a Senator from Illinois and said, "Mal, there's our first African-American president."

Anyway, sorry for no blog, but school must come first!  I have get this paper done tonight, as opposed to during the break I have between classes tomorrow because YAY, Paddy is coming! :)

It's gonna be a good weekend....as soon as this stupid paper gets out of my way.

1 comment:

  1. Looking forward to whatever that topic is when you get a chance to blog about it. :)

    ReplyDelete