Saturday, August 25, 2012

Crazy Saturday night.

Ha.  Just kidding.

My Saturday has been ridiculously boring.  A usual Saturday for me, really.

I've slept (a lot, the only escape from this physical pain I'm dealing with), done laundry, read for class (because it's the first week and I already have a list a mile long), talked politics with Louis, and listened to music.

I have to finish folding my laundry.  Then, I'm going to read some more before I go to bed.

Tomorrow is going to be reading, reading, and more reading.  I'm praying this pain in my arms and shoulders subsides at least somewhat before the week starts.  This is going to be a crazy week.  I need to be at my best.  Dealing with what feels like the world's biggest (literally it goes from all the way up one arm, across my shoulder blades and chest, and down the other arm) never-ending (because this is what, day 4?) muscle cramp is not really a good thing to add to the list of what's going on this week.

Lord, please.  Please give me healing and strength.  I can't heal me.  Only You can.

1 comment:

  1. Hoping your reading is going well today and that you feel better.

    Love and prayers.

    ReplyDelete