Thursday, August 2, 2012

I have so much to write about.

But that...is going to have to wait.

I had a long day.

My last day at my internship.

Packing.

And lots and lots of boy drama.

Man, I can't wait to get back to NC!

Tomorrow is graduation, so expect lots of pictures.  I'll try and get the pictures up from today, too.  Sorry for completely failing at blogging today.  I say as if anyone actually cares that I blog every day.

I know I'm weird.  I need sleep now, though.  Tomorrow is also going to be a long day.

My last thought: I freaking love finding out that even when I told Louis and Chris I didn't need their protection, they still had my back the whole time and were willing to protect me anyway.  Because, as it turns out, I did need their protection.  It's a long story.

A story that will have to wait.

You can call me a tease, it's okay.  I know you love me.

1 comment:

  1. You'd better have the whole story posted before I'm cut off from the online world for a week... Just saying. :)

    ReplyDelete