Wednesday, August 22, 2012

I don't know what is going on with me.

I'm not sleeping well, and I don't know why.  Every night that I've gotten in bed this week, I've felt SO exhausted, and then I lie there unable to fall asleep.  Then, when I finally do fall asleep, it's not good sleep.  It's really bizarre.

I don't think it's school stress.  The past few days have been amazing, and surprisingly drama free.  I've felt excited about the semester, and I'm really not worried about any of the classes I've been to thus far.  The College Democrats are off to a great start, and I found out today that I am guaranteed a ticket to see Obama's acceptance speech in person in Charlotte on September 6th.

Nothing out of the ordinary is going on at home, either.  Mom's back at work, so she gets more of a break from Chelsea, which is good for everyone involved.

Nothing is going on in my personal life, either.  Everything that I was dealing with before is still there, but it's all sort of stagnant, as in, nothing new has happened to get me feeling extra emotional about it all over again.  I mean, yes, it's still on my heart and mind, but I was thinking about it less than before because I've had so much stuff at school to keep me occupied.

I just can't figure out why I'm not sleeping much.  I also don't know why I have this nagging feeling that something big is about to happen.  I don't know if it's good or bad, but I feel like something's coming.

This probably doesn't even make sense, but it's what you get when I'm in this state.  I need good quality sleep to be at my best, so it doesn't exactly bode well that I'm already having trouble sleeping in the first week.

Lord, help me.  I need rest.

1 comment: