Sunday, March 18, 2012

This gives a whole new meaning to the term "butt hurt."

I have spent the past ELEVEN HOURS sitting in this desk chair.  I basically have not gotten out of it except to go to the bathroom.  Even to get food, I just slid my chair right over to my food closet.

My butt hurts.  TMI?  Sorry.

But seriously.  I am so tired now.  At least I got all my work done, though.  Not too bad, considering I'd be up now watching basketball anyway.  And there were definitely breaks in there, but I just did not get up from this chair.

Speaking of basketball, y'all,


The Wolfpack are going to the Sweet Sixteen!!!!!


:)  We, the #11 seed in the Midwest Region, beat Georgetown, the #3 seed.  Yay yay yay!  We play either #10 Purdue or #2 Kansas on Friday.  They're playing right now, and currently Purdue is up by 3 with under 2 minutes left.  I hope Purdue wins; one, I love a good upset, and two, they'll be way easier for us to beat than Kansas. :D

Also, this video makes my heart happy.  How many teams get this kind of welcome home at 9:00 on a Sunday night just because they made it to the Sweet Sixteen?  I wasn't kidding when I told y'all about Wolfpack Pride.



Also, something really cool happened with my Nashville trip today.  I've told y'all about Angie Smith before...I get to meet her!!!  I tweeted her about my trip, and she's actually in town that week (her schedule is crazy with all her traveling), and she said she'd love to meet me at some point that week!  I'm so excited to get to see her and give her a hug after almost 4 years of reading her blog!!!!  What a blessing.  That trip just got even better.

Today was nice.  God is so good to me. :)

1 comment: