Thursday, March 29, 2012

It's midnight.

It's midnight, and I just finished my homework.  Not because there was a lot of it, but because I'm crazy and decided to spend two hours at dinner with Elizabeth, to listen to music, and to procrastinate instead of doing my homework.

It's midnight, and I have to get up at 6:30.  I think I'm just going to skip washing my face this one night and just brush my teeth and go to bed because 6:30 SUCKS.  I know, I've mentioned that a time or two.

It's midnight, and I'm all wound up because I just finished dealing with one of those "Obama's not a US citizen" arguers, who called me a "silly cunt" and then complained that Chris (whose Facebook page was where this was happening, and he was taking part) and I weren't having a civil argument. (See also: It's midnight and I just finished my homework.)

Aside from previously mentioned idiot, today was good.  Heck, even with him, it was good because I find people trying to act all superior and obnoxious and self-righteous when their arguments are totally not legitimate (because, ya know, normal people don't consider lies legitimate) hilarious.

Oi. I need to go to bed.  Tomorrow's Friday! I only have one class because Psychology is cancelled.  I'm going to French Lit, taking a nap (see also: It's midnight and I have to get up at 6:30), and then working all day on my part of the Psychology project that I have to have done by tomorrow night and had all week to work on but haven't started yet.  Oops?  Oh well, it's not complicated, I'll get it done.  Besides, tomorrow means I'm one day closer to Monday and Nashville! :)

1 comment:

  1. Ok, so sort of random comment. You non-science majors have A LOT more canceled classes than a chem major does. In 3 years the only canceled classes I've had were because there was more than 2 feet of snow on all the roads.

    ReplyDelete