Saturday, March 24, 2012

Sorry if I worried you.

Well, gosh, y'all.  A girl leaves her blog for a day, and people think somebody died or something!  Haha, no, it's sweet that people were concerned something happened.  Well...something did happen to my mom (see previous post), but that's not why I didn't blog yesterday.  I didn't blog because I went home for the night and didn't feel like packing up my computer for a less-than-18-hour trip.  It was the right choice, too, because at no point last night would I have used it, and we left early this morning.  So yeah, that's all.  Sorry I didn't put up a post beforehand. ;)

Holly woke me up at 8:20 this morning because she couldn't get back to sleep and wanted to know if I wouldn't mind leaving early.  She was sleeping on the couch because she didn't want to get Mom sick, and apparently it's not the most comfortable thing to sleep on.  It was actually a blessing that she decided this, because I had a LOT of work waiting for me back here at school.

Once I got back here about 11:00, I did what I always do on a Saturday, eat, shower, do laundry, and homework homework homework.  And the sad part is that the only homework I've done today is get caught up on my French Lit reading.  It's taken me basically all day and I still have almost two pages to go.  I need to get back to that, then shave, so I can get to bed at a decent hour, so I can get all the rest of my work done.

I think I'm just hormonal because it's, ahem, "that time of the month," but a major wave of homesickness hit me all of a sudden this evening.  I don't even remember the last time I got homesick.  It's probably just a combination of I'm worried about Mom, stressed about school, and hormonal.  I know.  I'm weird.

Okay, back to work.  Yay college.

No comments:

Post a Comment