Tuesday, March 6, 2012

It takes a lot to make me speechless. This did it.

Dude.

Oh my gosh.

Like, seriously.  SERIOUSLY.

I can't even figure out a creative way to get into this, so I'm going to get right to the point.

I'm going to Nashville to see The Vespers play their CD release show.

No, I'm not kidding.

My mom got a massive check back from her taxes.  And she's ridiculous, in a totally good way, and is giving me basically the best early birthday present in the history of the universe.  She told me this while we were out eating dinner, and it took immense amounts of self-control not to lose it right there in the middle of the restaurant.

Right now the plan is to fly out on Saturday 3/31 and fly back Wednesday 4/4 (the big show is 4/3).  I haven't booked the ticket yet, I'm waiting to talk to Bruno tomorrow because he keeps track of all the dates of their shows and stuff and I want to make sure there's nothing on their books that isn't on the website that would be a problem for me to be there.

But seriously?!?!?! This is really happening??????

I also can't believe that I'm allowing myself to take off 3 days of school for something FUN.  I'm so thankful I've been amazing with my absence record this semester so I can afford it. :)

This is ridiculous.  God is so good.  My mom is so good.  I feel so undeserving.

Seriously?!

No comments:

Post a Comment