Saturday, March 27, 2010

Productivity at its Finest

So here's what I've done today.

- gone to the post office to pick up medicine
- 4 loads of laundry, washed, dried, and put away (or put on my bed in the case of my sheets) (all 4 washers were empty when I got back from the post office so I could do all my loads at once! yay!)
- studied for my French quiz
- did three French exercises
- copied notes for a friend who missed Government yesterday
- read a 29-page chapter for Government
- took an hour and 45 minute nap :)
- filled out a map and studied it for a quiz in Western Civ Monday
- wrote out all the dates I might need to know for another quiz in Western Civ Monday

The bad news is I think I might have bronchitis or something. I'm having horrible trouble breathing, have been for like a week and a half but at first I thought it was just asthma, and coughing up green crap (TMI?) so I'm going to the infirmary after class on Monday.

I can't wait to go home and see Blake on Thursday!! :) :) :) I wish I was there now to help since Chelsea and Mom are both having health issues right now, so being away is hard.

Now I'm gonna go shave and take a shower.

Happy Saturday. A happy Saturday indeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment