Friday, March 5, 2010

I'm an AUNT!

To the absolutely most beautiful little boy in the world.
Blake Richard
March 5, 2010
8:04 am
5 lb 12 oz
19 inches

My camera will be with Chelsea in the hospital till Sunday, so pictures will have to wait. But trust me, he's beautiful and I am SO in love.

Now, I've been up for more than 28 hours with no sleep and I've never even come close to doing this, so I must crash.

Thanks for all the well wishes. Chelsea did great. Details and pictures will come later.

6 comments:

  1. Congrats!!! As you know from me...AUNTIE is the best job in the WORLD!!! Enjoy!

    Can't wait to see pics :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats, Mal -- Blake is a blessed nephew! Can't wait to see him!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi,. I found your blog through Kelly's Korner and I just wanted to tell you Congratulations. My first nephew was born in December. He's a blast already. :)

    www.asthefarmturns.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete