Sunday, March 21, 2010

What a pick-me-up.

Instead of just my mom driving up here to bring me my Lyrica, she brought my grandma, Chelsea, and Blake with her!! :) I never really understood what people mean when they say babies change every single day, until now. Because I held Blake and I was just like WHOA. We went to lunch, too. It was just fantastic.

And they gave me pictures!

Now, I know I'm totally not biased at all ;) but I think that's the cutest birth announcement ever. :D

I can't wait to see how much he's changed when I go home on the 1st. 

And my headache was better when I woke up, so today just rocks! :)

2 comments:

  1. What an adorable birth announcement! He is so cute! Glad you had a nice day with your family.

    Also, I was reading your twitter (hope that doesn't sound totally creepy haha, it was from when you posted the link when your sister was having the baby!) and I get the idea that we probably could not be more opposite in our political views. But I have a lot of respect for people who can discuss their views respectfully too, like you seem to do. I hate when people just bash the other side! And not all conservative Republicans think God hates Democrats! I promise!!! Haha have a good night!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is so precious! I bet you are just head over heels. :) And yes, the birth announcement is pretty dern cute too. :)

    ReplyDelete