Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Good to Know

So tonight, I went to a lecture that my Economics teacher was hosting to get some extra credit. The main thing I learned? Alan Greenspan is responsible for America's economic crisis. Don't know how much I agree with it, but good to know. The upside was that there was really good food served for dinner.

I did not want to get up this morning. 8:00 came far too early, and I was so tired. Plus, I didn't sleep well last night because I kept coughing. But I knew I couldn't miss today because we were reviewing for our test Thursday in Economics, and in English we were going to the library for a lesson on how to use Campbell's library to do research for our research paper. Seeing as how my paper is going to be on the Jonas Brothers, I don't think that the library is going to be a big help. ;)

We got out of there a bit early, so I decided to just go to Shouse for lunch because it is so close to my room, and the library is much farther from Marshbanks than our usual classroom is. Well, while I was standing in line for my food, I started getting all dizzy and nauseous. I knew I was overheated, but I didn't think it was that bad. I came back to my room so I couldn't be in front of my fans, and unknowingly, I started hyperventilating. I didn't even realize that's what I was doing. I just thought I couldn't catch my breath. I didn't know if I needed to call an ambulance or what, because the room was spinning so fast and I couldn't manage to slow down my breathing. But I talked to my mom, and it eventually passed. It was scary, though.

I am very happy about two things:
a) I don't have class till 12 tomorrow because despite sleeping for almost two and a half hours this afternoon, I am still exhausted,
and b) the week is half over and I am two days away from seeing Blake again! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment