Wednesday, March 3, 2010

16

That's how many hours I ended up sleeping today.
I had a headache so bad that I basically couldn't get out of bed.
I woke up at 10:30 and tried to get ready, and realized I couldn't.
Western Civ was cancelled, so I technically only skipped French and Government.
Oh well. I really couldn't help it.

Chelsea's going to be 39 weeks on Monday. She told me yesterday that at her appointment that day, her doctor wants to set up an induction date. Maybe this means that it'll be next week and I'll get to be there for it. :) Still trying to decide, if it's not next week, if I want to miss class and go home for it. I go back and forth. We'll see.

Okay, staring at this computer screen hurts. Good night. Here's to hoping I feel better tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment