Thursday, January 28, 2010

$167.90

That's how much stuff I bought at Wal-Mart tonight.
That's a LOT of stuff for me.
But I needed it.
The not-so-fun part was unloading it all.
The super fun part was seeing Holly for a little while.
What a sister, huh? Took a two-hour roundtrip just to take her sister to WalMart. Of course, I did give her $15 for gas and bought her dog food and dinner, so she said it was a good trade-off. :) It was good to have some family contact.

God, please please PLEASE don't let it snow this weekend. I really, really, really want to see my mom.

I almost skipped Economics today, because I was so tired. The fact that my professor doesn't take attendance made it even more tempting. But I didn't. I was a good kid and dragged myself out of bed. Such is life, right? Tomorrow is Friday, thank goodness.

1 comment:

  1. im a college freshman as well that was equally tempted not to attend psych yesterday!

    ReplyDelete