Friday, January 8, 2010

It didn't snow.

There's a shock.
Snow is so rare around here; I was not about to get excited. I remember a ton of times when the news would say snow was coming, and they'd cancel school, and it never snowed. Most of those times, we didn't even get frost.

Oh my gosh. Oh my gosh. OH MY GOSH. I leave in two days! I am so freaking out. I am so excited. My two best friends from Campbell don't get in till Monday and Tuesday (classes start Wednesday), but I don't care. Once I get there, I know time is going to fly.

I am freezing cold for some reason. I haven't been anywhere near outside, and my house has the heat on, so I have no idea why I'm so cold.

I finished Not My Daughter. It was AMAZING. Read it.

Okay, I'm tired. And tomorrow is going to be busy, so I should probably get some sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment