Monday, January 25, 2010

200th Post

(Haha, how's that for getting out of having to come up with a creative title?)

Today sucked.
I've been burning up all day.
I got embarassed in French.
My Government teacher played a video that basically compared Obama to Hitler.
By Western Civ, I thought I was going to throw up and pass out.
I have a killer rebound headache.
And I still haven't found my retainer.
I'm considering just giving up looking for it, suffering the consequences, and calling to get a new one. I just have to wait till Mom repays me the money she borrowed this month. At least I know I'll still be able to buy the tickets for Charlotte with what she owes me.

Night.

1 comment:

  1. I once had a prof who compared kidneys to how women doing all the housework, making an inappropriate comment about it. When someone called him out on it instead of apologizing the next class he said "I'm not going to apologize for what I said because it was the truth." Ugh.

    Keep your chin up!

    -Natalie

    ReplyDelete