Saturday, January 23, 2010

An Amazing Unexpected Surprise

Okay, so I'm sure it's clear that I really miss my mom. Homesickness sucks. Well, last night my mom called and told me that Uncle Ed invited her, Chelsea, my grandma, and the whole family up to Campbell next Saturday because it's "Ed Gore Day" and there's this whole big shindig going on in the hospitality suite at the basketball game. And they're coming! SO EXCITED! Instead of having to wait 4 more weeks to go home for Chelsea's baby shower, I get to see them next weekend!

I've had a great day, too. Slept late, did laundry, hung out with Kari, went to dinner with her, and played pool. Too bad I somehow lost one of my favorite socks. It was part of my favorite, softest pair of socks, and somehow one sock got lost in the laundry. THIS is what happens when you have to share a laundry room with 120 other girls. ;)

1 comment:

  1. So glad you get to see your family. Just one day can make all the difference in the world.

    ReplyDelete