Sunday, January 10, 2010

My day.

I barely slept last night.
Got up at 7.
Did laundry.
Mom made me breakfast. :) (french toast and bacon)
Fought with Mom because she decided her head hurt too bad to take me.
Cried.
Mommom (grandma) picked me up.
Forgave Mom.
Went to Walmart to get the last stuff.
Got lunch at the McDonalds in WalMart.
Got to Campbell.
Unloaded.
Holly arrived.
Unpacked some.
Went to WalMart to get some refrigerator food stuff and screwdriver for TV assembly.
Unpacked more.
Holly got my TV working.
And now I'm taking a break from unpacking because HOLY COW my feet hurt.
And I'm lonely.
My two closest friends don't get here till tomorrow and Tuesday.
Blah.
But even still,
I am so unbelievably happy and excited to be back at Campbell!
:)
The End.

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you're back! I just got to my apartment, and I'm a little lonely too. I always feel lonely right when I get back, and I'm hoping it goes away soon!

    ReplyDelete