Sunday, January 3, 2010

Today, I'm lazy.

So, you get a survey.  There's really nothing else to write about.  Today, I've slept and watched TV.  That's it, literally.  So, on to the survey that I got from Laura!

What does your mom call you?
Mal pretty much all the time.

What are you thinking about right now?
Wondering who is going to win the Iron Chef Super Chef Battle.

Do you enjoy going through the car wash?
Now, yes.  When I was little, though, I was TERRIFIED.  I would literally cover my face with a book or anything I could find and scream bloody murder the entire time we were in the car wash.  I told my mom that I thought big monsters were coming at me.

What was the reason you last received flowers?
Hmmmm, I honestly don't remember the last time I got flowers.

Name some things you would never tolerate in a relationship?
Cheating. Abuse. Being controlled.

Could you go for the rest of your life without drinking alcohol?
Yep.

Who was the last person you were in a car with under the age of 21?
Chelsea.

Do you like pickles?
Ewwww, no.

Are you texting someone?
No, not right now.

Do you want to know the date of your death?
Nope.

What was the last thing you looked up on Google?
The Twelve Irish Tenors. :)

When was the last time you went on a cleaning spree?
Tuesday night and Wednesday before we left for Myrtle Beach.

What are you listening to?
The Food Network. The premiere of "Worst Cooks in America."

Do you have a best friend that knows you inside and out?
Yep.

Is green your favorite color?
No. My least favorite.

Have you known your best friend a long time?
Seven years.

Do you think you can know everything about a person?
No. Everybody has secrets.

Have you ever received a ticket from a police officer?
I don't have my license. So no.

Do your feelings get hurt easily?
By some people, yes.

What are you doing tomorrow?
Cleaning. Being lazy again.

Have you broken the law in the last 3 days?
Nope.

Do you have someone of the opposite sex you can tell everything to?
No.

Do you like to go out in the rain?
No! Not at all!

Is there someone you just CANNOT stand?
Yes.

Have you ever considered getting a tattoo?
No.  I hate needles. Why would I willingly get poked with one a gazillion times?

Have your parents ever caught you drinking?
No.

Do you love the last boy/girl you were talking to on the phone?
Yes.

Last restaurant you went to?
Applebee's.

Did you have an exciting last weekend?
No.

Have you ever dyed your hair?
I've done highlights and lowlights, but I've never completely dyed it.

Is there anything in your past that you'd like to try again?
I'd like to see the Twelve Irish Tenors again. ;)

What's something that can always make you feel better?
Listening to music, or sleeping.

Have you ever worn the opposite sex's clothing?
Yes, once.  The first day I was at my host family's house in England in the summer of 2008, I took a shower because I was disgusting from being on planes for so long.  I put on a short-sleeved shirt and jeans.  We went out in their garden, and I was so freezing that the son, Paddy, gave me his jacket so I didn't have to walk up four flights of stairs to get mine.  He was chivalrous.  When we first pulled up to their house that day, I had barely taken my seatbelt off and Paddy had already gotten out of the car and opened my door.  I miss him. :(

Describe your best friend?
Wonderful. Funny. Smart. Musical. Caring. Protective.

I'll be back to my regular posting tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad I'm not alone in the tattoo department! I feel like most people our age either wants one, or has one! And thanks for the comment on my blog-it was so sweet! I like reading blogs of college age kids too!

    ReplyDelete