Sunday, January 24, 2010

Why?

Why does the same thing always happen to me?

I left my retainer in my dorm on my desk before I went to dinner tonight because I didn't want to bring it with me and risk losing it.

Well, of course I had forgotten about it by the time I got back.

8:20 or so I realized I wasn't wearing it, and it wasn't on my desk.

*ensue panic*

I've looked everywhere in this tiny room, and it's like the thing has disappeared into thin air.

I know it has to be somewhere in this room. I didn't wake up till 1:00 this afternoon (*smile*), and I left for dinner about 5:15 and got back a little after 6:00.

I'm begging God to help me find it.

These things cost $250 to replace, and I feel like I've let my mom down again. *Edited to add: My mom actually thinks they're $150. That's so much better! Especially since I'll have to pay for it. :P*

God, You have the power to show me where this retainer is. I know that You care about every detail of my life, no matter how small. I come to you because as miniscule as a retainer is, it is very important to me that I find it. Please, please help me find this retainer. You are a loving God, and I know you will take care of me. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment