Sunday, January 17, 2010

Random

I'm only posting because I want to see if I can make it through a whole month and post every single day.

Campbell University Worship starts tomorrow. I've heard it's really boring, but we'll see. Good thing it's only once a week.

I'm really tired. I'm thinking of going to sleep after this till Brothers & Sisters comes on at 10.

No, I don't even care about the Golden Globes.

I have a quiz in Western Civ tomorrow on the policies and procedures from the syllabus. Easy.

I went down another level on my weaning schedule, so I have a worse-than-usual headache tonight, too.

I can't think of anything else to say. Good night! :)

1 comment:

  1. I can't imagine worship and boring in the same sentence, unless the word "not" is in there! Is it a God worshiping service, or is it something else entirely?

    Sorry about the worse-than usual headache -- I hope your body adjusts soon to the med decrease.

    I hope the first week at Campbell was everything you hoped it would be, and that it has brought some relief and some happiness to your life.

    Night sweets! Keep us posted on how things are going :O)

    ReplyDelete