Wednesday, August 6, 2014

The final 48 hours.

Today was a long day.

We had to go to Raleigh for my doctor appointment and then load up all of Holly's stuff in north Raleigh and bring all of it back to the house.  Luckily she had a guy with her that was very kind and didn't mind helping us load the truck at all so Mom and I didn't have to do a whole lot except hand boxes into Holly who was organizing it all in the truck bed.

I'm sneezing and wheezing tonight because her dog, who will be living with Mom for the next two years, was all over the truck.  And the dust from the stuff I helped move.  So ugh.

And tonight we packed.  And Holly organized her stuff.  We're picking up the moving truck at 10:00 am tomorrow.

Holy crap. I'M MOVING TO MANHATTAN.

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment