Thursday, August 7, 2014

Bless me.

Today I was sick.  Very sick.  Because I was sleeping in the recliner so Holly could sleep in my bed with her dog since she has to say goodbye to him for at least the next two years, and in the living room were all of Holly’s clothes…clothes that were covered in years of dog hair…sitting in moldy suitcases.

So you can imagine just how well THAT worked out for my sinuses.

We picked up the moving truck at 10:00 this morning, which we almost didn’t get because the office overbooked themselves but thankfully the other lady wanting a 16-foot truck moved her dates and we got it, and Holly and Mom spent most of the day packing the truck, in between the spurts of rain.  Since we couldn’t afford to get me injured, I didn’t help load the truck and spent the time that I was actually awake outside of my Nyquil coma organizing all of my clothes and personal stuff and packing it and moving Holly’s laundry forward.  

But like I said, I was sick, so I fell asleep at 8:00 and no one bothered me and it worked out very well.

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment