Friday, August 29, 2014

This is what happened today.

Well, I forced myself to get out of the apartment today.

Despite the fact that all I really wanted to do was stay curled up alternating between watching Criminal Minds and working on Anima videos, Holly and the roommate invited me to dinner, so I went.

We went to McGee's Pub, the inspiration for the bar/pub in How I Met Your Mother, because Holly loves the show. It wasn't as exciting as I expected it to be, but then again I've only seen a handful of episodes.

But yeah, the rest of the day has been Criminal Minds and Anima videos. Pretty much polar opposites in terms of content. Ha!

I hope my body is just storing up energy for next week because this week I feel like I've been hit by a bus.

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment