Friday, February 1, 2013

Je, Tu, Il, Nous, Vous, Ils

That is what my entire night has consisted of.

French verb charts.

20 of them.

20 verbs.

12 verb tenses.

6 subjects per tense.

So basically, I just wrote 1,440 French verbs in less than 7 hours, and that includes breaks for dinner and my hand cramping up.

The upside is that this is going to come in so much handy for my Grammar class.

It's been another non-stop day.  I'm glad it's Friday.  I'm glad I got more tutoring requests because that means more money.  I'm glad I don't have a ton of homework to do this weekend now that this is out of the way.  I'm glad tomorrow is Saturday, because it's my one day to sleep in.

Also, a good sign?  My headache is only slightly worse tonight than it was before I started these charts.  Before this new med combo, it would feel on the verge of exploding.  So yay for that.

Okay, I'm going to go collapse now.

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment