Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Tired. Just tired.

Agh.

Well, today is done.

Basically.

I think I'm going to update my to-do list (because turns out I forgot a test, of course) and try the Human Diversity test at least once, depending on how well I do.

I'm exhausted, but not nearly as nauseous so there's a plus.

Nope.  Just tired.

Oh, and did I mention we're having voter suppression issues and the Board of Elections is now trying to nullify every voter registration we've done?  Even Louis got turned away at the polls.  Yeah.  It's fun.  That means we have to try and make sure 200+ people get re-registered and early vote at the one stop voting by Saturday.

Just what we needed.  This means I have to work a table every minute Friday that I'm not in class.

I'd really like to just fast forward a week.  A week from now is where I won't have 5 tests in 5 school days hanging over my head, or the threat of the egotistical CRs making my life hell should Romney win.  I'd just like it to be over.

Can you tell how tired I am?  Because I am.  I am just tired.

Okay, enough whining.  Back to work.

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment