Thursday, October 4, 2012

I feel like a zombie.

This week is exhausting.

Between fixing things with Brennan on Monday, getting rid of Landon for good and talking to Holly on Tuesday, and issues with Ryann (that I will hopefully be fixing tomorrow) and the debate yesterday, I pretty much hit a wall and slept through my alarm.  Then, when I realized what time it was, I quite literally could not muster the energy to get up and go to class.

The good news is that I only have one class on Thursdays, and there was nothing due today, and the teacher is so chill she gives us two more allotted absences than she's supposed to according to university policy, so it's really not a big deal.

When I finally managed to get out of bed, I did nothing until dinner at 6:00 aside from talking to Kyla for an hour and 15 minutes.  It's always so good to talk to that girl because we really like helping each other, and we seem to never run out of things to say.  I also had a lot to fill her in on, between Brennan and Holly and something that I'm keeping private until Sunday, so it was an interesting conversation.  I'm so grateful for the ways that God has worked some older, wiser, Christian women into my life to give me the kind of guidance that I can't get from Holly or Chelsea.  I've said it before, and I'll say it again - we weren't meant to do this life alone.  Even Ryann, I'm fairly sure that the issue we're having is because she's so protective over me and gets frustrated when she thinks I'm setting myself up for pain.  I'll explain more after I talk to her tomorrow.

So yes, suffice it to say that I am tired.  I really hope I wake up more energized tomorrow because it's going to be another long day.  Plus, I have a lot of work and will be losing a lot of work time due to the Wolfpack game on Saturday. (So worth it, though!!)

Please, no one else from my past show back up in my life tomorrow.

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment