Friday, June 8, 2012

Procrastinator Problems

It's past midnight, and I just finished writing a 9+ page paper in French on a comparison of the philosophies of Rousseau and Voltaire.

It's my own fault, though.  Apparently procrastination doesn't take summer vacation, so knowing that Dr. Steegar gave me the incomplete and told me to do the paper this summer was free reign for procrastination to come for a lengthy stay.  I just don't know where May went!

Oh well.  I'm glad it's done.  And I'll still manage to get a few hours of sleep before I have to be up at 5:00.  Mom has to go to graduation at her school tomorrow morning, and so I'm killing time where all the cool kids go to hang out.  Walmart.  Ha!  I need to get a few last minute things anyway.

One reason this took so long...I spent more than an hour on the phone with Michal!  Oops.  Oh well.  I love that girl, and it was nice to have someone pray with me about DC.  This is something really cool she posted on my Facebook after we got off, because we spent a lot of time talking about relying on God.



DC TOMORROW! AH! :D

1 comment: