Saturday, June 2, 2012

Something only God could pull off.

Guess how many fights Chelsea and I have today.

Just guess.

Okay, fine, you don't want to guess.  I'll tell you.

Zero.  ZERO.

I honestly cannot tell you the last time the two of us spent the entire day in the house together without fighting once.  It's probably been years.

It's just freaky!  But in a totally overwhelmingly awesome kind of way.

Today has been quiet.  And now I'm going to bed, which pretty much means today is over.

PRAISE THE LORD.  Great things He has done.  I certainly wasn't expecting this one.

The silence has given me a lot of time, possibly TOO much time, to think about all of the other things going on in my life.  It's yet to be determined as to whether or not that's a good thing.  Sigh.  It'll work out.  It has to.  For now, I'm just going to try to rest and hope it's a more peaceful night than last night.

1 comment: