Saturday, June 16, 2012

I could get used to this.

This big-city livin'.

The public transportation.  The sights.  And I'm especially fond of the fact that Safeway is delivering my groceries tomorrow, which means I don't have to walk all the way to basically the other side of Georgetown and then back with arms full of bags.

I had a day off today.  It was glorious, and I feel extremely refreshed.  I didn't get out of bed until 2:00, which was awesome.  Then, I've basically done nothing productive other than my laundry.  The thing that sucks is it costs $3.00 to wash and dry a load here.  As if we aren't already paying enough.  I am extremely grateful Campbell has free laundry.

Tomorrow, I will be spending pretty much the entire day getting caught up on the reading for class from this week and going ahead and doing next week's.  I figured out that there ain't no way I'm going to do this reading during the week after all-day interning and then night class, and since I don't go out and party with everyone else, so this way I'll have one less thing to worry about during the week.

You know what's weird?  Looking down at your finger, seeing that it's covered in blood, and having no idea how it got that way.  That happened to me today when I was carrying my laundry back to my room, and I honestly have NO recollection of hitting it or anything.  Bizarre.  It looks nasty.  Luckily, Rachel let me have a Band-aid, and Safeway is bringing me a new box and some Neosporin tomorrow.

Okay, that's all I've got.  My sheets are clean and my legs are shaved, and that means I'm going to sleep GOOD tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment