Saturday, April 7, 2012

Well, that blew today entirely.

So uh...I had a seizure about 6 am this morning.

For the first time in almost two years.

I woke up all hot and clammy.  I felt nauseous, so I thought I needed to go to the bathroom.  While I was in there, I blacked out and fell straight off the toilet and landed face-first on the tile floor.

Um...ouch.

For a while there, I thought I had broken my nose, but turns out it's just bruised and has a nasty gash on it.  I don't remember the last time I hit something so hard I literally busted it open.

Needless to say, I got nothing today.  I've stayed in bed and basically done nothing but slept and drank lots of water.  Mom thinks I'm just dehydrated, and while I thought I kept plenty hydrated while in Nashville, stranger things have happened.

Yep, that just about sums up today.

No comments:

Post a Comment